14 July 2008

1000 visits and a great TradeMe experience


Yay, this blog has reached 1000 visits - a private goal achieved, for what its worth.

Even a daily research journal hasn't increased my posting frequency or consistency -- sporadic is as sporadic does.

But here's a good news story: a great experience of customer service from TradeMe prompted this feedback from me:
Possibly the best TradeMe experience I've had to date. Allyse and Paul, you have a great business - excellent service and, in particular, timely and professional communication. Even when I had a concern, you expressed support and gave me factual information. An incredibly reassuring mix that alleviated all stress - and turned out for the best. So bravo, keep up the honesty and openness, thank you and hope you don't mind me popping this on my blog with a link to your profile (is that allowed)?

No comments:

© 2008 Philip Patston & Diversity New Zealand Ltd (unless quoted or otherwise attributed). All rights reserved.